Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Potraits..


Well..sorry everyun..i'm just not posting much...not that i dont have time..and not that i have time either ;) ..so thats how the situation is to me at the moment..i wanted to post something very nice but just cudnt write anyting...but this one's definitely is special for me..

These are a few of those lines for which i compliment myself a bit...(well..self appraisal might be injurious many a times but sometimes thats wat makes us feel better na :D )..coming to the point..you might find this "poem" on the gloomier side..but i love it because i imagined myself as the character in here and blended my thots in accordance with wat i thought that person might be feeling...

My lines go something like this...

As i sat over the light blue hills
The memory of my beloved thrills
Beneath the palm trees,by the river side
I was all alone,in the whole world wide.

Whenever i think of those very dear
Whose hate tells me a tale of sorrow
I always hoped to have someone to cheer
From whom i can,the sweetest comforts borrow.

The wind from the woods softly came
Softly it blew aside the lampfire flame
Clear was the song of the pigeon in the bower
And sweet was the fragrance of the jasmine flower.

Why is life without merry
where the mind is between a laugh and a tear
The potraits of life i've clearly seen
In all these years,a mere.

Hearts love only for a while
and friendship seldom runs for miles
The love of the dear and the friendship of the near
are like forgotten moments and the last goodbyes.

There is some sweetness in every pain
But there is a pain wherever i lain
What can i do to drive away
the remembrance from my eyes..??
Oh philosopher ! Tell me..
Where shall i learn to get my peace again ?

--Snehith.

I promise..next time around..my post will not be my poem..:p.. c ya soon..!! adieous..




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a beautiful poem n a well versed one but dont forget tht frnds are 4ever . just try to share ur feelings with thm.

Anonymous said...

like alwayz..it rocked

Anonymous said...

c box kaha hai bachoo..???