Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Heart Personified...

Well well..i find myself blogging within a week...i guess its the thing i read which helped me into it..was jus goin thru one of the blogs..and found a few heart touching lines...they mite not appeal to the usual fun-loving bloggers nor the happy-go-lucky ones who wanna read them...but i'm sure ppol who have gone thru them will really knoe wat it feels like to pen down such lines..chek them out..

I CRIED TODAY....

[ From the blog of warm sunshine..posted at http://warmsunshine.rediffiland.com/iland/warmsunshine.html on 31/06/2006]

After you walked out,
I cried today.
For all the broken promises
For all the shattered dreams

For all the pain you put me through
For all the hurt I put up with

For all the faith I had in you
For all the trust broken by you

For all that was said
For all that was left unsaid

For all our memories
For all our possibilities

For all the love you couldn’t handle
For all the tenderness you couldn’t feel

I cried for you
I cried for me
And I cried for us
Most of all,I cried for what you lost
......

Thts most the lines from tht page...thers one last line...the punch line...which is devastating..yes really is...makes all these lines even more powerful...we'll..i wont post tht line..bcus i want you all to read what it is..do chek out the link...and do comment..such lines which express are really hard to come by these days..

lastly..on a formal note..i appreciate warm sunshine.Well one more thing..i dint take her permission to post her lines...but i thot she wudnt mind if i take ppol to her page..

2 comments:

sushama said...

good one buddy

sushama said...

seriously ra..the punch line was shocking ...but sometimes that makes sense