Friday, March 07, 2008

Three Cheers..

March 7th.

3 Years..
24 posts...
55 comments...

(Read in Chiranjeevi's style in the navratan cool ad :P )

This pretty much sums up my blogging on this page.
8 posts per year on an average..Duh..
Agreed that studies were the main focus for the last first two years..
So i find myself blogging well ( well in the sense of better than the previous ) from june last year..with 12 posts out of the 24 coming till date since june'07.

Google Analytics has been a very good help.But i guess i need to comment on more(newer,strangers') blogs, improve the quality and the variety of posts, and of course most importantly the frequency.

Aiming to do that in the times to come.
I've always blogged for myself and for the passion of writing something and to find myself on a constant learning and improvement curve in terms of my language,expression and quality of writing on the whole.

"Seeking to express emotional experiences along with the impressions on the external world.." I say..And i still seek that.Expression remains the order of the day,words the constitution.

It may not be an achievement.But for me it has been a space which i've always looked up to for being myself.And i love it.

Will leave you with some Statistics for the blog for the period Feb 5 '08 to Mar 6 '08
63 visits
34 absolute unique visitors
78 pageviews
1.24 average page views
00:01:00 Time on site ( Wish to improve that one )
85.71% bounce rate ( kool !! )
47.62 new visits

4 comments:

Preetam said...

boyy. i missed so many posts..ur on a roll...let me read all before i comment again :)

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hurray!!! 3cheers to u ...keep rocking man!

Unknown said...

enti ra neeku nuvvu 3 cheers koteskuni malla mayam ayipoyava

mindbodysoul said...

To get this posting sent to an elite group of 1250 registered members each day, consider competing (by submitting) for the top voted spot at www.newzly.com - good luck !